Friday, November 15, 2013

I just won something :)

As much i love to send in entries to Blog events winning it makes it even more special.I don't get much time to blog too much with a toddler on the move.He's just about climbing about everything and so i have to be after him for safety.Us women just love our cookware and when Shweta asked me what i wanted i chose cookware even though bakeware was more tempting. I'm glad i chose cookware because it will be put to good use soon!

When i saw this Cook with white event on Merry Tummy I had just posted my mom's paal kozhukattai recipe which i enjoyed making and we all enjoyed having.So i sent it across and I won this Pigeon Frying pan.Thanks Shweta for choosing me winner and sending me over this cute little frying pan!


These white beauties won that pan - Paal Kozhukattais


Thanks for the certificate Shweta!


9 comments:

  1. ye ye ye ye..happy dance for U :)
    I am happy u liked the prize :) Do participate in other events as well and u must put ur certificate also in this post (just a suggestion) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Princy.Paal kozhukattai does look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing Princy..Congrats and yummy divine kozhukkatta !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Princy :) The Paal Kozhukattais do indeed look quite delish :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats princy... it always feels nice to win something... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by and giving me all the encouragement to keep going.

You May also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis