Its that time of the year when chocolates and strawberries become the symbols of love and friendship.
Happy Valentines' Day to you all :)
SInce marshmallows use gelatin it acted as the setting agent in this pudding.You can replace this with agar agar/china grass or gelatin as you please.
To make this pudding you need
(Makes 3 large cup cake liner sized puddings)
To set them in cup cake liners
For the base:
Biscuits (Digestive/Marie) 5 6
Butter 5-6 tablespoons
Sugar powder as per sweet/optional
Milk half cup
Cocoa powder 2 tablespoons
White chocolate pieces
- Powder biscuits in a blender/food processor to course powder, add melted butter spoon by spoon until you can hold the powder into a ball(like ladoos), add sugar along with this and mix well.
- Place a liner in a small bowl the same size that can hold your liner,now press this biscuit base in each cupcake liner and press it down well with the spoon.Refrigerate for an hour.
- Heat milk in a pan and add the marshmallows it will dissolve slowly now add the cocoa powder and stir in set aside.(you can use gelatin/agar agar in this step instead of marshmallows)
- pour this over the biscuit base and cover each bowl with foil paper and leave it in the fridge for another few hours until it sets firm.
- Before serving dip the bowls in normal water so the cupcake liners will loosen from them.
- Serve delicious chocolate puddings with chocolate sauce,or strawberry pieces and jam.
Enjoy this simple easy dessert!
Sending this to Valentines Treat @ Cuisine delights and Recipe junction, Let.s cook/bake,Cook with love:spouse, Bon Vivant - quixotic fixes, Foodabulous - celebrate february, Sweet luv