My LM has a new craving she loves ladoos taking after her fav cartoon character Chotta bheem.So i tried to make these besan/chick pea flour ladoos. Half way through the process i was wondering why i even started making this because it was the first time i was making any indian sweet and it was confusing when to stop roasting the flour.
But the efforts all paid off as the ladoos vanished in no time at all.
Chick pea flour/besan/kadala maav 1 cup
Ghee 1/4 cup
Almonds chopped 2 tablespoons
Sugar powdered 3/4 cup
Cardamom powder a pinch
- Roast the chickpea flour in a pan until the raw smell goes away.
- Melt the ghee and keep aside.
- Once the flour has roasted, add the sugar,ghee,nuts and cardamom powder to this(do this while the flour is still hot)
- Mix all of this and roll into small ladoos.
- These ladoos stay well for a week in an airtight container.
Don't forget to check the blog for my first blog - event, the announcement has been scheduled to be posted on December.