Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mint Masala Buttermilk/Lassi

Lassi/ Moru/ buttermilk is a very common thirst quencher/heat buster in India.Its the end of September and I can't believe the heat. I just want to go and dunk my head in a bucket of cold water. This cool lassi would do a great deal to cool your body. In south india, moru is even served as an accompaniment in the veg thaali ( meals).



To make one glass full

Half cup of thick yogurt
One tiny piece of Ginger chopped
Few sprigs of mint
Green chilli 1/4 of one big one ( I do not like it too spicy)

Salt to taste
Water half cup

  • Blend all the above and serve in a tall glass.

  • Serve chilled or normal temperature.

3 comments:

  1. you can give this to me anytime...and i'll happily finish it for you. :) YUMMMM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there everyone, it's my first visit at this web site, and article is truly fruitful for me, keep up posting such articles.

    Also visit my webpage; cash advance sacramento

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by and giving me all the encouragement to keep going.

You May also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis